We are happy to announce that from Monday 20th July, the studio will be opend
and we will honour our appointments with some new measures:
- We ask to all our clients to follow the current government guidelines;
- If you have any symtoms like: cough, fever, shortness of breath do not come in for your appointment;
- Please ring the door bell at the entry and someone will welcome you in;
- Please wear a face mask to your appoiment;
- We will ask anyone who comes in our studio to use our facilities for washing their hands and to use our hand sanitiser from the entry, and we also provide face masks and gloves when it’s needed;
- Try not touching the surfaces as much as possible;
- No food or drinks allowed on the premises;
- We will happily provide you with some water or either a coffee in plastic cups for your own safety;
- Please do not bring any guest with you, you will need to come alone;
- We do not do walk-ins, also no entry to the studio unless you are booked in for an appintment;
- We restricted all consultations in person, from now on all the consultations and enquiries will be by phone or online: on our Facebook page, Instagram, Website and Email.
- We hope you all understand the precautions above are to ensure not only the safety of ourselves but also for you ,our customers;
Any changes to our services will be updated here.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE!